Architecture and Standards Sub-Committee
The Architecture Subcommittee of the COIT is responsible for advising the Committee on all issues relating to the City's technology architecture.
- Matt Reeves - Chair
Acting Chief Technology Officer
- David Counter
CIO, Department of Public Health
- Susan Kearney
CIO, Port of San Francisco
- Mitch Sutton
IT Manager, Department of Emergency Management
- Ephrem Naizghi
MIS Director, Department of Public Works
- Brian Smith
IT Manager, Planning Department
- Daniel Gonzales
IT Director of Technical Services, San Francisco International Airport
- Art Wong
Technology Program Manager, Municipal Transportation Agency (MTA)
- Susan Giffin
Chief Information Officer, Police Department
- Chanda Ikeda
COIT Analyst, Mayor's Office
- Ensure that the City has a technology architecture plan that identifies the major tiers of technology required to support the City.
- Ensure that enterprise standards are developed, implemented and maintained
- Develop an enterprise architecture
- Manage the review of candidate projects and assess project alignment with the enterprise architecture.
- Assesses each proposed investment for compliance with the architecture.
- Report conclusions and provides recommendations to the COIT.
- Determine and document the results and the accompanying rationale for actions.
- Approve a waiver only if the impacts of the lack of alignment are understood and acceptable.