Architecture and Policy Sub-Committee
The Architecture Subcommittee of the COIT is responsible for advising the Committee on all issues relating to the City's technology architecture.
Flavio Aggio - Co-Chair, Chief Technology Officer, Technology
Julia Dawson - Co-Chair, Deputy Director, Public Works
Dale Riley – Director, Information Services, City Attorney
Mike Dearman – Director, Financial Systems Replacement, Controller’s Office
Eugene Clendinen – Chief Administrative & Financial Officer, District Attorney
Michelle Geddes – Program Manager, Emergency Management
Jesus Mora –IT Manager, Fire Department
Norm Goldwyn – IT Director, General Services Agency
Jay Nath - Chief Innovation Officer, Mayor’s Office
Hoppers – IT Manager, MTA
Susan Merritt –CIO, Police
Susan Kearney –CIO, Port
Bill Kim –CIO, Public Health
Ken Salmon –CIO, Public Utilities Commission
Ephrem Naizghi - Chief Information Officer, Public Works
Ian Law – CIO, San Francisco Airport
Tajel Shah – Deputy Director, Treasurer-Tax Collector
Chanda Ikeda - COIT Analyst, Mayor’s Office
Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure that the City has a technology architecture plan that identifies the major tiers of technology required to support the City.
- Ensure that enterprise standards are developed, implemented and maintained
- Develop an enterprise architecture
- Manage the review of candidate projects and assess project alignment with the enterprise architecture.
- Assesses each proposed investment for compliance with the architecture.
- Report conclusions and provides recommendations to the COIT.
- Determine and document the results and the accompanying rationale for actions.
- Approve a waiver only if the impacts of the lack of alignment are understood and acceptable.